SENIOR PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
Technimove are the leading server logistics, IT migration and office move consultants. We organise and manage UK-based and international relocations, data centre migrations and transport services, primarily for servers, comms and storage equipment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Projects Team for a Senior Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for organising various projects, working directly with our customers and internal departments in order to deliver a migration project to an approved plan within the agreed timescale. The position is ideally suited to someone with a technical background using their experiences gained in similar roles.
- Prince2 certified
- Passion for topics around IT infrastructure and Datacentre planning and development
- Strong leadership skills with a high sense of responsibility and quality
- Very strong communication and moderation skills in English
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning
- Extensive knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately review and analyze detailed information
- Ability to take responsibility and operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Assistance and support of existing client teams, in the preparation of collateral required ahead of each migration.
- Able to deliver Technimove’s proven migration methodology
- Attend conference calls and meetings to overcome strategic hurdles and give best practice advice, against Technimove’s migration process to minimise downtime and risk.
- Liaising with the client and internal teams throughout the project process
- Able to conduct project kick-off meetings, define project objectives and scope, track risks, assumptions, and manage detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Conduct regular meetings, facilitate communications, ensure coordination, and cooperation among team members.
- Plan and facilitate project review meetings to expedite requirements and resolution of project issues.
Salary: From £35,000 to £40,000
If you are an individual that display’s signs of reactiveness and flexiblity then please apply today by submitting your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, we will offer you a challenging, rewarding role in a friendly working environment and fantastic company benefits, with the opportunity to progress.