SENIOR PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
Technimove are the market leaders in physical IT migrations, working with thousand of companies small, medium and enterprise. We organise and manage UK based and international relocations, data centre migrations and transport services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Projects Team for a Senior Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for organising various projects, working directly with our customers and internal departments in order to deliver a migration project to an approved plan within the agreed timescale. The position is ideally suited to someone with a technical background using their experiences gained in similar roles.
- Prince2 certified
- Passion for topics around IT infrastructure and Datacentre planning and development
- Strong leadership skills with a high sense of responsibility and quality
- Very strong communication and moderation skills in English
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning
- Extensive knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately review and analyze detailed information
- Ability to take responsibility and operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Assistance and support of existing client teams, in the preparation of collateral required ahead of each migration.
- Able to deliver Technimove’s proven migration methodology
- Attend conference calls and meetings to overcome strategic hurdles and give best practice advice, against Technimove’s migration process to minimise downtime and risk.
- Liaising with the client and internal teams throughout the project process
- Able to conduct project kick-off meetings, define project objectives and scope, track risks, assumptions, and manage detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Conduct regular meetings, facilitate communications, ensure coordination, and cooperation among team members.
- Plan and facilitate project review meetings to expedite requirements and resolution of project issues.
Salary: From £35,000 to £40,000
If you are an individual that display’s signs of reactiveness and flexiblity then please apply today by submitting your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, we will offer you a challenging, rewarding role in a friendly working environment and fantastic company benefits, with the opportunity to progress.