PC & IT SYSTEMS BUILDER
Kelsus IT Recycles are a leading IT refurbishing company, based in Croydon.
Our refurbished products are sold across various on-line platforms, to end users, and trade customers.
A computer service and repair technician will have good communication skills. They will also have good understanding of computer hardware and upgrades. You’ll also need to be patient and have an organised approach.
As a computer service and repair technician you would install, maintain and repair PC’s, Laptops and potentially servers.
You would work as a member of an IT systems support team in a large organisation, working on the install of all physical upgrades and Software installation for PC’s and Laptops.
We sell on a daily basis between 25 and 100 units and all have to be taken off the shelf and prepared for sale.
You would be responsible for liaising with the warehouse and the e-commerce team to ensure all orders are for filled on a daily basis with regular meetings to update the process.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Preparing the days orders and collating parts for the days orders
- Installing refurbished PC’s and Laptops with the correct configuration and windows
- Upgrading existing hardware and software for orders
- Working within a smaller team towards goals and targets set
- Fully testing systems to make sure that they are working properly
- Quality Control procedures
- Activation of windows products within a Microsoft certified environment
- Working on Ebay Amazon E-Shop and other sites to improve the business
- To be at the forefront of new technology and generally have a real interest in IT
You would normally work 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You may need to do shift work if your employer offers out-of-hours technical cover. Saturday work is optional.
In an IT support/Sales department, you would be based at our office based in Croydon, Surrey.
Salary: From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.
No Agencies Thank you.