About the role:
This role is to join Technimove’s specialist ITAD division. Technimove Group was founded in 20 years ago, however, our ITAD division is just 6 years old.
As a Group, our clients include many of the top FTSE 100 companies, and this role will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity for progress.
We are looking for 3 Hardware Engineers to join our young, growing company. The Engineers will be helping to meet a multitude of orders from our various online platforms.
The successful candidates will be based in our Croydon head office, a brand new, bright, purpose built building.
You will be internally based, but have the occasional opportunity to work on site at large corporates.
You will be included in both the company pension scheme, and well as a companywide bonus scheme.
- Preparing the days orders and organising your day to ensure order fulfilment.
- Installing O/S onto refurbished IT equipment.
- Upgrading existing hardware and software to meet specific orders.
- Fully testing systems to ensure that they pass our Quality Control Standards.
- Working within a team towards goals and targets set.
- Building our range of new Gaming Machines.
- 3+ years’ experience of break fix.
- A great working knowledge of computer systems and software i.e. Dell HP Lenovo PC’s Laptops and or Workstations/Servers.
- Good communication skills.
- A good level of organisation.
- A patient, measured and organised approach.
- The ability to work, and excel in a fast paced environment.
- A knowledge of building CTO systems for order.
- A knowledge of Core 2 Duo, i3/i5/i7 PC and Laptops Systems.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 Home/Pro 8 Home/Pro 10 Home/Pro.
- A knowledge of Hard drives, Memory, GPU and Processors.
- A knowledge of how to upgrade systems and to recognise faults when building and repair.
Hours of work and remuneration
Your working week will be 5 days across Monday to Saturday, with overtime available outside of core hours and days.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]