IT Quality Assurance Manager
This role is to join Technimove’s specialist ITAD division, Kelsus.
The Technimove Group was founded 20 years ago, however, our ITAD division is just 6 years old.
As a Group, our clients include many of the top FTSE 100 companies, and this role will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity for progress.
We are looking for an IT Quality Assurance Manager to join our young, growing company. The role will require you to define, implement and manage IT quality assurance practices and procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a group of IT Engineers who build, refurbish and test an array of end user and enterprise IT equipment, for the purpose of reselling across a variety of online and offline platforms.
- Continuously audit policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Analyzing discrepancies in production and performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Achieve re-certification of current accreditations as well as look for further accreditations to achieve in order to grow the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in the IT or ITAD sector.
- Have experience in managing a team.
- Be familiar with practices and procedures in the IT and ITAD sector.
- Have an excellent technical knowledge.
- Be meticulous in the way they work, with a keen eye for detail.
In return, the successful candidate will be included in the company pension scheme as well as a company wide bonus scheme.
The Role is based in a brand new, bright, purpose built facility in Croydon with hours of work from 08.00 to 18.00, Monday – Friday.
Date: June 2017 start.