Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Croydon, CR0 4WD
Contract type: Permanent
Technimove are a fast growing, Specialist Server Relocation company, based in Croydon, with offices in the City of London, and Warrington. We have been established since 1998 and are progressing towards expansion.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our fast growing administration team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious and able to work under your own initiative without constant guidance and management. You will showcase the ability to work in an organised, intelligent, structured and methodical way and to maintain accurate records.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Maintaining good working relationships with our suppliers.
- Manage the purchase order process, ensuring all internal requests are actioned within agreed timeframes
- Manage supplier queries and resolve any arising issues swiftly.
- Process payment runs
- Sending and chasing customer invoices.
- Completing weekly bank reconciliation.
- Set up and maintain supplier accounts
- Handling the payroll process.
- Send out remittance advices
- Process credit card statements
You must have:
- AAT certification either level 3 or 4
- Strong accounts payable experience
- Experience of using QuickBooks desirable
- Experience of year and month end closing
- Fast typing and data entry skills
- Good attention to details
- Medium to advanced excel skills
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
If you are an individual that display’s signs of reactiveness and flexiblity then please apply today by submitting your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In return, we will offer you a challenging, rewarding role in a friendly working environment and fantastic company benefits, with the opportunity to progress.
No Agencies Thank you
Technimove are a server relocation company who also specialize in Data Centre Auditing, IT Recycling, Data Centre Migration and It Asset Management.